Mini Update


Hello, it's been too long since I write here. Look at all the dust, phew. I simply felt lack of energy and feeling not creative most of the time. I lost interest for the things I used to like before. Movies, books, conversation. Work left me empty. Even if I did trip, I was confused on how to put words and taken picture from the trip, to compile it into a comprehensive blog post. 


One by one, I opened my inside tap: emotion and mind. To try to let it all go.


I wear my emotion, not on the sleeve, but at right behind my back, far out of reach. Why, you asked. No one understands, I said. The insecurity, the worry, constant anxiousness, rage, perspective of how the world works. 

What steps do I take to open the tap?

1. Acknowledge the different backgrounds of where we come from

2. Understand

3. Understand, once again

4. Do what I always want to do, one by one







Went for a fun hangout with camera last Sunday. My friend, Fanny, asked me to take halloween picture. She's so good with makeup and she put on zombie makeup for herself. I put fake freckles on. It's funny how we didn't scout for places but we managed to find perfect spot just like we wanted. We found a broken hut, sun light sneaked up through the holes. Ideal for a creepy portrait, teehee.

And then, we just pranced around, taking pics here and there. Shoot the best angles. It was so much fun!!! It's been a while since I did it. Mainly, because I don't know why I take pictures.

For later, I want to try concepts that I found on Pinterest and I'd develop them according to my style. I'd love to do local concept though. I feel like there are so many local things that would be interesting to capture.

CONVERSATION

1 komentar:

Divyani mehta mengatakan...


Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

Back
to top