What's more dangerous: cold or heat?

Nothing is going on right now, except that I lost three cats (one was my favorite) and I try the hardest to push the sadness in, the weather is too cold. Instead of making a fuss about it, I hope the cold weather won't go away.

If someone ask me what I would prefer: cold or hot weather, I definitely choose cold. But actually, I am more of cool weather-type rather than cold. I remember trying to keep myself alive, from freezing toes and cheeks at Dieng. Every breathe I took sent sharp pain in the chest because I didn't expect it to be that cold.

There are temperature limits for human body. According to Vox, cold stresses the heart and lungs as the body works to maintain its core temperature. On the contrary, unseasonal heat event will also become more risky.

Cool weather. Light drizzle. Mist. Goosebumps creeping in your sleeves.




CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top