I Don't Hate Mondays but Tuesday




It's only Tuesday. I was thinking that the time moved faster these days. But then, this week make me realize that's not the case. The menstrual cramp, my entire body hurts here and there, the roller coaster mood swings, all of this contribute into several bad days.

Not to mention now I forget to bring any earphone. I realize that I check the clock once every half an hour. It's only 11.55AM. I don't know how to survive till 4.30PM. 

Music is such a friendly company. The melodic tune can turn your sour hours into a worth-enjoying ones. When people say they hate Monday, I don't use the word 'hate' to describe the first day of the week. It is .... bearable. Not that favorable but indeed I can still bear the weight of Mondays.

The fact that you have 2 days off in the weekend but you don't feel enough and then Monday's creeping in your doorstep while you still want to have day off? Is that why people hate Monday?

For the moment, I don't like Tuesday. I forget my earphone, the aching body, mood swings, and packed schedule. I need to write the entire new collection (I won't give any numbers but sure it's A LOT). As a perpetual sloth, this Tuesday is a lot to bear. 

Did I mention I sit next to my superior? 

Believe me, as a content writer, I need to get my 'juice' flowing in order to do my jobdesc. Maybe it's not a big deal for you. But for me, giving a humane description to every item is a way to attract potential customer. I'm not great in talking but sure I can write. 

In order to get my juice flowing, I need to let out words clogging the stream inside my head, hence this hastily written post. 

For the weekend, I went on trip, hung out with friend, and watched dramas. But I gotta admit, my Sunday was such an turn off. Too many things happened and it's hard for me to digest. I didn't know how I should react to it without being whiny. 

Hoof.

I need to get back to work. Earlier, I peeped on this newly-found blog that inspired me to write scrabbily but as honest as I can get. I might post some of the weekend trip into diary post, some time later. 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top