Weekday Escape in Pantai Morosari

Apart from my mobile phone, I thought to myself I gotta try my aunt's camera to shoot my vlog. I forget the brand, I'll get the info and attach it here later.




It was my second time going here because of the pink sky and the vast ocean. If you come by here at 3 in the afternoon, you can try to walk the path, it will lead you to a mangrove forest. This ocean side is the result of the increasing sea level. It used to be a wide neighborhood, fyi.

As you can see above, i am easily amused by the remarks that my friend made. Fitri, she's one heck of funny person. 

I really enjoyed the time to lounge in the sea side and indulge the pretty sunset.

Place: Pantai Morosari, Demak


find me on youtube: deerdz9


playlist:
Commons Souls - Arizona 
Sam Christey - Dove (Prod. Tinge)
Sore - Karina

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top