Mason Jar Wall Decor


Spring has gone and summer is here. Nevertheless, I dont get to experience those season because we only have dry & wet season here. Teehee. 
My mood is great for the last 2 days. I manage to eat what I want (tenderloin steak) and my metabolism is improving. My mother feeds me papaya, I also eat more vegetables. Suddenly, the world is brighter.
I mindlessly browse pinterest this morning then I stumble upon Home & Decor DIY. Mostly from etsy. If I had my own house, I sure would put this on my terrace or garage. I love flowers but I cant bring myself to grow one. Maybe, putting up flowers from florist can do. 
I used to watch home decor show every weekend. Now, I just need to open pinterest and there I find bunch of it on the home feed. 


You can put one on your house, check out this blog for more. 




It'll suit Louisa Clark house too. Who had watched Me Before You? Me me me! I love the cinematography. So light and breezy, suits the mood of the story. 


Playlist
Imagine Dragon - Not Today
Little Mix - Love Me Like You
Hans Zimmer - Equation
Ed Sheeran - Autumn Leaves
Cocoon - Hummingbird
Radical Face - Always Gold

Zayn Malik - Fool for you



*) pic courtesy of etsy and thehambyhome

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top