Snowy Wish - SNSD

I don't know how long it has been since you have taken over my heart
My small heart that has always been cold is now warming up because of you
Perhaps we, just the two of us, spent a long time looking for each other
I didn't know you were right next to me,
I felt lonely by myself 
Come closer and hug me tightly
I want to express my heart that beats for you
I didn't know how clear your eyes were yesterday
But now they give me comfort like white snowflakes
After one day, one month passes
After one year, two years pass there may not be any mysterious attraction between us
Then, I feel like there will be a world that only we know about 
Even though I said that we were just friends
Honestly I didn't realize how genuine your smile was at the time 
Perhaps we, just the two of us, spent a long time looking for each other
I didn't know you were right next to me,
I felt lonely like a fool 
Look at the streets that have changed
The snowy roads are completely covered in white
I want to walk on them with you in your arms
On top of the first snow we saw together
Though I like your black hair, though snow may fall on your head
Then, I feel like there will be a world that only we know about

In the last album of SNSD, include Hoot and Mistake, there’s another song called Snowy Wish. The title isn’t that attractive to me. But when SNSD appeared on SBS Gayo last year, they sung this, it’s actually not that bad. When I searched for its translation, wow it’s great.
I wonder if I would get chance to experience this kind of story by myself. 
come to think of it, it’s similar like Winter in Tokyo novel by Ilana Tan. It’s Indonesian novel.
You don’t know how much this person means to you until they’re gone.
Yeah, something like that. Doesn’t it sound romantic?
I’ve been single all this years. Not that I still have something with my past, I just choose this way. And maybe this kind of romance isn’t that bad.

But I know, you can’t set people’s heart. I can’t predict to fall in love with someone and ends to have love story like this Snowy Wish. It’s ridiculous.
Anyway, it’s still great song! I always found myself swaying all the way when I listen to this song on my playlist.  

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top