Another update from college life

Oh, my… The weather today is BOILING HOT!!!!
I nearly got fainted this afternoon when I was drying my laundry under the sun. Seriously, the heat was so unbelievable.

Global warming effect? Maybe.

It’s the middle of February, and yet the weather doesn’t suit at all. February, it’s supposed to be a rather chill. Regarding, it’s still winter in the west countries. Btw, it’s raining season, right? Remember what we learnt since we’re in elementary school.

Today’s unbelievable.

School will start soon. It will begin at February 28, only 8 days left. I’m rather relieved I wasn’t so bored this holiday. Usually, I was spacing out at home, don’t know what to do for almost 1,5 month of holiday, doing nothing but playing by myself, or renting movies and watched them alone. This holiday, I get pretty much activity. I join this club (journalistic) at my school, and they send me to Senate as their representative. So, I’m a member of Senate and they appoint me as the chief of Committee III. I don’t know if I have to be happy or else. Not to mention I took short semester (is this right? semester pendek?) which was every Monday. I even almost going to school every day. In Saturday too.
I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ON SATURDAY.
Senate convened this so called meeting, massive meeting between senate, BEM (like OSIS), and all clubs. It couldn’t be done in any other day because the class was usually used for academic activity (yeah, right). I just couldn’t believe what I had done so that I agreed to join Senate.
Well, whatever. I’ll do it for just ONE YEAR. Not more.

4th semester… It sounds… big. Big? Yeah, I just enjoying my time and suddenly it’s already 4th semester? Oh, my. I was busy fooling myself around last year, yeah I admit it. Anyhow, I’ll try harder, much harder this semester. I hope everything went smooth for me.

Fyi, I practice to read Hangul (Korean word) this holiday. Kekekeke~ since I couldn’t get this so called scholarship for Kwandong University in Korea, I’ll learn about it. So that I have prepared a little when it’s time to go visiting Korea, kekekeke~
Scholarship? I applied with my friend, she did get this scholarship. But the ‘scholarship’ only include for meal fee and dormitory. For flight fee, transportation, pocket money? They don’t bother to include them. Flight fee.. Transportation in Korea.. Pocket money while you’re there.. It costs much you know? I feel sorry for her, she’s not going to Korea to take the scholarship. The announcement is 2 weeks before the departure to Korea. Short time, big money. Such a mess.

Shit does happen sometimes.

Korea.. is the big hope for two of us. We loooove Korea so much that we’d do anything to get there. maybe it’s just not our time. We will have our time later. I hope. 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top