Letters to Juliet

there's no expired date in true love.
what if you had a second chance to find true love?

it's about a girl, Silvia, who is touched by a letter dated 50 years ago from Claire to Juliet. Many people come to Verona, to Juliet's balcony, and they (mostly female) write a letter about their sorrow of love or other way around. and that day, Silvia found this crumpled letter slipped in a certain brick. it's so deep and passionate so she's tempted to write back under the name 'Juliet'. not long after, came a guy claimed to be Claire's grandson to find the writer of letter addressed to his grandmother, Claire. and the story begin...
Claire wants to seek for Lorenzo, the man of her life that she wrote about in letter to Juliet 50 years ago. Silvia offers to help her. Claire said yes eventhough the grandson, Charlie, hates the idea--finding Lorenzo and counting Silvia in.

it's a MUST SEE movie for you who trust in love. well, I cant watch Eclipse yet (because certain things) and I watched this romantic movie instead. my aunt brought this dvd this week. thanks :)

Romeo, save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
is this in my head, I dunno what to think
he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and says..
'Marry me, Juliet, you never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I'll talk to your dad, go pick out a white dress
it's a love story, baby just say yes...
we were both young when I first saw you

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top