Romance ( ost my fair lady )


[male]
I’m finding the girl who is always beside me like a habit
I tried to hide my heart but Im always around you
If they’re so fall in love, then in their eyes there’s just one person
Is it OK? If I can’t hold your hands
It is love? I’m alright
I’m happy because of you
I can’t stop my heart from missing you. My heart is hurt but I will keep you inside it.

[female]
I tried to let go of your hands but I’m still here
Is it alright if I speak like an elegant girl?
It is love? I’m alright I’m happy because of you
I can’t stop my heart from missing you. My heart is hurt but I will keep you inside it.
Love you, I love you
You’re my man, my first and the last man
When you’re beside me everything will be OK

[both]
Even though I’m hurt I still love you
Do you know about my love for you?

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top