Grey val's

Y    : forget all about me (gave a cold gaze)
X    : nonsense, I wont do that (held tears in eyes)
X    : (long pause) you’re just hurting yourself
Y    : you’re part of me, I wont be able to forget you (her voice raised)
X    : I wasnt, I took wrong way at that time. And I realize meeting you is something I regret
X    : (shocked) how could you say that?
Y    : I regret that I've known you and if you were never been born in this world, maybe it would be so much easier and better
X    : what?? (buldged her eyes)
Y    : I dont want to see you again
X    : (tears began streaming from eyes) b-b-but.......
Y    : I will pretend as if we never meet, so goodbye... (left without turning his face)

then Y was vanished behind those thick fog. X was only staring at the place he disappeared. She felt her heart empty, he carried away its content when he left.
And she couldnt feel anything afterward.

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top