Sleep at Night

It's been so easy for me to fall asleep. If someone were to ask me what's the best you can do, I might answer falling asleep in no time. Whenever we had sleepover on my college girls' home, they mussed over how fast I could fall asleep in the following day.




the day time became shorter, 
this foggy street had been the one I came home to these days

Fast forward ten years later, the waking hours finally got me in chokehold. Didn't sleep in the daytime, my night sleep getting pushed for a really late. While I need to wake up in regular hours every day.

Now, I get frequent headache because of it. The food tastes bland in the tip of my tongue. The blue sky turns grey. I try so hard to get some sleep without any horror getting me in my dreams and jolting me awake every 2 hours. 

One night I was frantically scanning my room looking for a thing to get me sleep. The empty candle that I put on my window sill was long gone. The perfumes on my desk looking at me like "go on, take me". And my eyes landed on the new sample I purchased from Teratu a few weeks ago.

 


I took a sniff and decided to spray it on my pillow. 


Finally the good sleep I've been looking for several days.


The perfume smells like a bed of flowers and sweets. It might be too sweet for those who like clean smell. But to me, it is perfect.


main accords: sweet, fruity, fresh, chocolate



CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top