Weekend Reading

I see the term Weekend Reading on pinterest or bloglovin so often so that I am wondering that... if it's legit post to write?

via UO


For me, weekend reading is the kind of reading to help you release the stress. Weekdays are packed with meetings and deadlines. The only time you get to do what you love is.. weekend time? I, myself, like to read something that I can easily relate to. Like the one I read a while ago Fahrenheit 451, boiling time for governor election in Jakarta. I could peek behind the scene since a lot of people write about it online. What we don't see on the media is the one that shaking me to the core. The greed, the lies, the propaganda, the absence of moral compass. 

Anda Fahrenheit 451 showed the similar terror of the situation at the time. It was totally mind-blowing that the book was released on 1953.

read also: book review

Weekend reading for me this week is Note to Self by Connor Franta. He is known as a vlogger. He's gotten an award for Favorite YouTube Star by People's Choice Awards. Amazing! His favorite vlog reached 2M views. It is hard-earned by a mere vlogger on youtube if not for his high quality video content and his personality.

I don't really watch vlogs from a vlogger that I'm not familiar with. I will list vloggers that I watch sometime in the future.

Since, I am drawn with cinematography mixed great content, I love his video: The Old Me. He's done a great job for that. And then I found out that he released a self-written book (whoa) and I thought why not?

So, my weekend reading is Note to Self by Connor Franta. So far, I've highlighted more than 10 quotes on Bookmate and that's how I know I can relate so much to a book. I just read 2/10 pages. 











And I will continue to read later. 












What is your reading list? Mine is here.









playlist:
Glee - If I Die Young
Dean - Instagram
Anna Kendrick ft. Justin Timberlake - True Colors
NF ft. Britt Nicole - Can You Hold Me
H.E.R - Focus

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top