Have a Blast!

Korean cuisine
basically it's mixed rice. the rice is served in a bowl with vegetables, gochujang (chili pepper taste) and also raw/fried egg and sliced meat. The ingredients should be stirred together before you can actually eat it. yum!

originally, pancake was first made in Greeks.
as we know, there are many kinds of pancake out there. The pancake above is similar with pancake served in America or Canada (source: wikipedia)

it's noodle that served with chicken on top of it, and usually it comes with warm broth. I dont really know if it's Indonesian food. I practically grow up with this delicacy, I turn to this menu whenever I want to get different taste from homemade food. I can easily find mie ayam stalls anywhere. 

Italian pasta ^^

I always want a wafel iron so that I can make my own waffle.
This cuisine steals my heart from the first time I ate it. Yum..

popular Korean dish, derived from the Chinese dish zhajiangmianconsists of wheat noodles topped with a thick sauce made of chunjang (a salty black soybean paste), diced meat and vegetables, and sometimes also seafood. 


Korean cuisine
Spicy rice cake. It's fluffy texture with hot ingredient totally please your tongue. I personally witness many K-drama characters who often eat this snack on their scene. When I came to eat it, wow, delicious. 
I'm literally drooling over this picture.

Ratri gave me this instant noodle from Korea the last time I sleepover in her place. The spiciness will eat your sanity up and leave you begging for lots of water to ease its fiery taste away. JJANG.

familiar with this? 
HA! Yeah, Dunkin Donuts baby. My favorite doughnutssssss. Especially chocolate nut butter d. Cant get enough :D


winner?
( Nasi = rice; goreng = fried )
this fried riceeeee!!! Especially nasi goreng seafood. 
I cannot resist this food anytime anywhere. Yum..




So, what is your fave food? 
I wish everyone have a great October!


currently playing:
Adele - Turning Tables
Lily Allen - Who'd have known
Natasha B - Soulmate
Boyz II Men - If You Leave Me Now

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top