overwhelmed

Last July 9th I had so much fun: the very first Hallyu Festival in Semarang!! (I dragged Ade with me. Since I promised to go to theme park in the evening with her, the festival was in the afternoon) 
Everything about Korean and their trademark. Korean is now famous of its idols, right? Even tho there wasn’t any special SHAWOL stand but there were more than one stand that sold things related to SHINee. I bought SHINee’s notes. At first I was attracted by its cover. I thought it was a cassette. Isn’t it strange to sell them these days, no?  It’s CD era or even digital era. But when I opened there was no cassette at all. I only had a glance and I bought it straightaway. Then I moved to another stand that sold many pins. I sought for interesting SHINee’s pin. There’s no MINHO’s PIN, for God’s sake. oh, then I found one but it didn’t satisfy me. He looked chubby in it. I kept looking but… oppseo. I moved out the crowd and found Ade in the corner with her college friends. They enjoyed ddukbokki. Nyam, she said it’s similar to meatball. I didn’t get to eat it, hiks. I’m sure it’s delicious. I even paid attention to the cook, she spoke weirdly, I couldn’t understand but then I realized she spoke Korean. Wow, the cook even is Korean herself!
I looked at the massive crowd and we decided to go inside the showroom, had seats. The show started in no time. A Korean lecturer from UNDIP greeted us during his speech. He’s a VIP (Big Bang’s fandom). Right. He’s also a big fan of 1 Night 2 Days and Running Man. Both of them was really the top two variety shows (according to me :p). Next the real show began.
These are the participant I got to see: singer of Mistake by SNSD, singer of Baby Baby (I dunno the title) by 4Men, mash up dance of Super Junior by Semarang ELF, singer of DBSK’s ballad, special promotion by S<3NE Semarang, group singer of Miss You by SM the Ballad, duo of 2NE1’s ballad, group dance of Run Devil Run by SNSD.
I jammed in special promotion by S<3NE Semarang. They danced SNSD Genie in comical way. I couldnt help but move in rhytm. Hehehehe. DAEBAK!! I sang along Mistake and Miss You. I recognized the 4Men’s song because SHINee Jonghyun once sang it and it stuck in my mind, only I didn’t really know the title. Majimak, I danced Run Devil Run in my seat. Ke~ it’s riddiculous, yeah, I just couldn’t help it.
I should leave due to the hour. We still had another place to go. But I managed to rent hanbok!! Hanbok is Korean traditional clothes, it cost five thousands per 5 mins. I couldn’t leave without taking the chance, right? *nod nod*

“You still look like Indonesian (not Korean even in Korean traditional clothes),” said my Mom. Well, I AM Indonesian [ . ]
Yeah!!! Then in the evening, to the theme park cheul bal~~
We met Ajar, our high school friend. He’s always been funny and famous for Ade’s torturer. He always found certain things to make Ade hit him. We decided to ride sea tide together. I didn’t really know the original name but he called it ‘sea tide’. Ade skipped, out of reasons. Jaemisseo!! It’s fun, though.


And we before we set off home, wemade another promise: We will meet again in this place within a year with our own partner.
I hope God heard our little hope. 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top