update 27 maret

I should be working on my journal review due to tomorrow. But I’ve doing it for almost 2 hours but I don’t pass the background yet. The review is about journal’s background, objective, methodology, result and discussion.

I didn’t have my own desk to study so I just settle myself in the living room with covering my ears from traffic noise in front of my house. At first I listened to four tracks in Avril’s new album (Everybody Hurts, I Love You, Remember When, and Wish You Were Here). I like ‘I Love You’, the lyric is cute and talks about love which is not just outlook that matters but also personality. I like the music too, so cheerful and makes my body swing. Then I switched to indie rock by listening to CN Blue new album, Intuition, and I found myself pumped and ready to do my assignment. I stared at my screen that displaying journal, I blinked several times when I read complicated paragraph and I drifted my eyes from screen then found Conan Super Digest book. I abruptly snatch it open and read several pages.
Kekeke~ 
then I changed my playlist to TVXQ Keep Your Head Down. I played all tracks and continued my assignment.
Oh, have I mentioned I caught cold? I force myself not to be infected by the runny nose Sonya, but failed. I did catch cold. Not that bad but enough to make me blowing my nose every 5 mins. So that I prepared tissue roll on the table. Just in case.
The weather makes me get so sleepy. Ottokhae? I have to do my assignment! So I made this coffee to prevent me from sleep.
Look, it’s raining now! I can smell the wet soil. I saw a certain girl riding her bike slowly under the rain just now. Ah, I couldn’t have chance to exercise this entire week. I got lots of assignment for the past week.
But I wonder why I don’t really weigh less. I got tons of assignments and I’ve stayed late for several nights.
Playlist:
SNSD – Be Happy
SNSD Taeyeon – I love you
SNSD – Hoot
SNSD – Into the new world
SNSD – My best friend
SNSD – I want to dream with you forever

I’ll be having midterm test for weeks now. I dunno when but I haven’t do assignment for social psy!! I don’t really have idea for that about ‘Indonesia di Mataku’.
I don’t really pay attention to my country lately. I busied myself in tumblr and all the K-Pop thing. Ottokhae? What can I do to do the assignment? *snort
Maybe I should be back to continue my review. 


ps: Happy birthday to Ratri! march 27 :D

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top