can I answer here?

hah, I was online for just a few minutes, and I saw ukiepuspita asked about my playlist. well, haha, it's strange for me, someone asking bout my playlist because I never had one before. question, I mean.
my playlist:
teardrops in the rain - cn blue
julliete - shinee
gee - snsd
tell me your wish - snsd
star star star - snsd
calling out - f(x) Luna Krystal
love the way you lie - eminem feat rihanna
nothing compares - pixie lott
kissing you - miranda cosgrove

there. thanks for asking, I wanna write in your chatbox but, haha, I think I want to post about my playlist here and she asked and there I wrote it here... yeah, well, those are my playlist. I like SNSD's song and the way they dancing. it's cute. that's why most of my PL are SNSDs

CONVERSATION

2 komentar:

ukiepuspita mengatakan...

such a "colorful" playlist, i thought.. :)
thanks for answering..i just wanna refresh my playlist and i need some recommendations from other ppl. :)

btw, thanks to follow my blog.. :)

angie mengatakan...

yes, definitely.. 8-)

no prob.. :D I enjoy reading your blog

Back
to top