If It's True

there are times when I'm sitting alone

surrounded by silence
and the whisper of the wind slip into my mind
I'm always tempted to shut my eyes
and wander my thoughts to you

the hiss of the breeze chill my cheek
and yet warm my heart
cause I remember one time
when I was with you in that green field
the breeze was there, blown between our fingers

the smell of sunflowers
filled my lungs and my lips drawn into a smile
smile that I always put on my face
when I see you around me,
and then walk closer to me,
and you end sit beside me
put your palm on my head and stroke it gently

when I open my eyes, I feel my chest bursted
tears almost fall from my eyes
I stare at the dark blue sky
why did I let you go?
why didnt I make you stay?
I never wanted it happened
I opened my mouth but no words came out to hold you here
and you left me bleeding on the floor


Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes
and never really had a chance
I had so many dreams about you and me
happy endings, now I know
~ Taylor Swift, White Horse

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top