Be careful what you wish for


So.


A few nights ago, I went to sleep. I could feel hot weather hovering around me and it made me uncomfortable. The hot season is here, what can I say? I said to myself, if only the weather could be a little colder than this. The following day…. The temperature dropped for about 3-4 Celcius. The weather is colder. The hot days changed into chill ones. Magically. I get what I wish for. I'm….. literally speechless when I think about it.
A few weeks ago, I was thinking to change my lockscreen. It would be a great lockscreen pic for my cellphone. I got bored easily with my lockcreen & wallpaper. So, I changed it a lot. Maybe once in a week, or once in a few days. Then, I had this urge to seek for Kai & Krystal photoshoot. I found it! This pic.



Hmmm.. I tried to decipher Krystal small smile here. She did smile, right? When I looked closely, she didn’t smile.. but she did smile, didn’t she? And Kai, he seemed so natural at this, how can he be? But they seemed distant in other picture? Why was that? Aren’t they close? Or they’re just colleagues? They would make a soft-grunge couple that everyone can help but love. If they’re not close why do I get this hunch that they’re closer than I thought? Even if they weren’t close, I like this photoshoot. I haven’t changed my locksreen yet.

Today, April 1st , known as April Fools, it is confirmed that Kai & Krystal officially dating. For the record, Kai is the Kim Jongin, the one who is avid reader I mentioned in my previous posts. Kai is his stage name for he’s an idol from South Korean group called EXO. I like him, I like his personality, I gather information about him from magazine interview and I conclude that he has warm heart and a deep thinker. I like that about him. While Krystal, she’s also a group member from same agency like EXO. Krystal is an f(x) member. I do like her, I was a fan of her personality too because we had similar way of thinking. I like them separately but I also want to see if they’re indeed a package. And the truth revealed: they are dating.
It’s…. indeed what I wish for. But why am I brokenhearted? This is… what happen?
Then, I wish for a partner like Kim Jongin. Will I get what I wish for?




(PS: I can write a whole page of why I fall for Kim Jongin’s personality but I’m too shocked right now so I can’t comprehend the fact that... what I wish for is really happened. Maybe the other time.)

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top