For One More Day

Do you think it's easy to make decision to... I mean, it's definitely not easy for people to decide to... give up on life. He/she is fragile at heart and needs to cling to other people to live (while the others think he/she is just seeking attention). Or maybe simply because he/she is disappointed with him/herself and the thought of suicide comforts him/her *shudder*. 

Yeah maybe it's pathetic, for some people who doesnt think that suicide is the solution. Hey, everyone entitles to their own perspective. Suicidal person doesnt need judgement from anyone but understanding.

4 years learning psychology tells me that not everyone think the same way; that I need to be under their skin to understand how people think and come up with the idea they behave/act.




I saw many posts about Mitch Albom quotes on tumblr. People seem to adore his book so much. So I think maybe some time I'll read his book and find out why people like his work. My aunt gave me For One More Day to read. And I must say it's pretty impressive to take suicidal person as the main character. Describing what is the truth behind his action to be suicidal. And then how he meets his mother in dream state to gives him strength to overcome his depression and makes himself more useful to himself. Think about your loved ones... Think about what you can get if you live a little longer... Dont ever ask 'Why?' 'Why me?'. You wont get the exact answer right here right now but instead the answer will show you the way. I reflect a lot from this book. You guys should try to read it too sometimes. 

Oh friendly reminder, 'right' for you doesnt necessarily mean 'right' for the others. Learn to diffrentiate between 'what your bussiness' and not. You can argue that your Holy book say this and that but understand that other people has their own belief too. Just like you, they have their own brain to think, decide. People can live their life doesnt necessarily include you as their official advisor (well except they ask you to be). In the end, we live to live up to our own standard. It's our life not their life.

You can't please everyone. 

To you who're currently struggling: 
Dont give up. Do yourself a favor: be happy; you deserve it. Treat yourself a fancy meal in your favorite restaurant; buy that cool clothes that you've been eyeing for months; say what you want to say (dont bottle up); get a pet; contact your old besties and catch up with them.

Oh one more thing, I find this cute saying from tumblr:


Hey maybe you guys can talk to me if you want to >> ask.fm/llby_ 

Playlist:
Arashi ft Helena - Broken Angel
Evanescence - My Immortal
Katy Perry - The One that Got Away
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know
BEP - Where is the Love
Westlife - Soledad
f(x) - Shadow
EXO K - Moonlight

CONVERSATION

1 komentar:

Nadia Azka mengatakan...

Awalnya, aku sempet ngira kalo tokoh di buku ini itu nyata ahaha. Mitch Albom jago banget deh. Tapi hampir semua bukunya tentang kematian :/

Back
to top