You are Apple to My Pie

he showed up last night in my dream. i couldnt remember exactly my dreams the other nite but i could remember mine last nite. he's breathtakingly decent. he wore white shirt with navy blue (my fave color) tie and cardigan. and he took my hand and let it in his for a long time.
truthfully, we never did it before. we rarely touched each other but last night's felt so real. and his hand felt familiar to mine.

first time i met him, no i was just glancing at his name that written on paper next to our school's hall (we're freshmen at that time) and i found it familiar to me although i didnt know him... yet. and he began giving color to my days after that, until now.

i think, if such thing really existed, both he and i met in past life and my mind naturally detected his name. like Chun-Hyang and Mong-Ryong


...cause you're the apple to my pie
you're the straw to my berry
you're the smoke to my high
and you're the one i want to marry
we're the perfect two
baby me and you
we're the perfect two...

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top