officially a week without my major music source

I only listen to music in my mobile, I downloaded several of them in a week but still... everyday with same musics in my playlist? Boring, Sucks, Dull. sometimes I easily get bored with repetition things.

nowplaying :
Miley Cyrus ~ party in the usa
Justin Bieber ~ one less lonely girl
Super Junior ~ sorry sorry
Sheila on7 ~ hari bersamanya
Paramore ~ conspiracy
Paramore ~ the only exception
Paramore ~ fences
Muse ~ neutron star collision
Muse ~ supermassive black hole
Justin Bieber ~ eenie meenie
Justin Bieber ~ somebody to love
Pixie Lott ~ nothing compares
Auburn ~ perfect two
Metric ~ eclipse (i'm yours)
SS501 ~ making a lover
Sheila on7 ~ radio
Melly Goeslow ~ memang enak
Kerispatih ~ sepanjang usia
Utopia ~ hujan
Jason Castro ~ let's just fall in love again
Train ~ hey soul sister
Lady Gaga ~ alejandro



anything to add, everyone?

CONVERSATION

2 komentar:

Alvita Rd mengatakan...

aku suka paramore yang the only exception >.<

trus yg akhir2 ini ak dengerin sih nevermore-ya queen, through the rain nya mariah carey, sma boston-nya augustana ^^

angie mengatakan...

hehehe.. oke aku download yaaaa. :) thanks darla

Back
to top