hahahah, Ini hari ultah Lee Min Ho Oppa.. barusan tadi liat di tipi, huah, idungnya panjang banget (oke, gak nyambung). ceritanya tadi buka fb dan liat temenku yang korean jungkie ngucapin itu lewat status. aku ngucapin lewat sini aja.
OPPA, WHEN WILL YOU COME TO INDONESIA? Hehe.. Geurigu SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA !!!
[pic nyusul ah]
CONVERSATION
Langganan:
Posting Komentar
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
Kurogi Cafe Semarang counter bar A friend of mine called me for weekend hangout, wanna go to Kurogi? I was like, what is...
-
a : your heart is occupied entirely with one person and I understand how painful it is b : I've lost all my emotions. Now I can...
Cool Babes
Like us
Pengikut
Labels
- art ( 2 )
- babbling outta control ( 7 )
- books ( 22 )
- cafe ( 2 )
- college ( 14 )
- creative writing ( 1 )
- DIY ( 1 )
- drabble ( 13 )
- fashion ( 5 )
- fiction ( 1 )
- friends ( 37 )
- hobbies ( 13 )
- korean ( 11 )
- life ( 46 )
- lifestyle ( 4 )
- minho ( 1 )
- motivation ( 2 )
- movies ( 28 )
- music ( 44 )
- myself ( 28 )
- photo series ( 3 )
- random ( 5 )
- shinee ( 1 )
- traveling ( 18 )
- volunteering ( 2 )
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar